Discover magazine Contributing Editor describes her soon-to-be-released non-fiction book as a ‘natural off-shoot’ of her news reporting on climate change. One suggestion: a ‘medical Marshall Plan.’
- Some Good News (and Plenty of Bad) in NRC Abrupt Climate Change Report
- Scientists’ Concerns Challenge Conservative Sea-Level Rise Projections
- Hansen: 2 Degree C Goal for Global Warming ‘Disastrous’
- Super Typhoon Haiyan: A Hint of What’s to Come?
- Rethinking the ‘Slow-Down’: New Work Revises Warming Estimates Upward
- Scientists Forsake a Nebraska Climate Study Mum on Human Influences
- Media Observers Applaud L.A. Times Policy on Climate Letters to Editor
- National Reporters Share Perspectives on Climate Beat
- Columnist Robert Samuelson: Time to Think Carbon Tax?
- English Prof and Nonfiction Writer Turns AGU Blogger