The nation’s newspaper editorial pages used Republican presidential candidate John McCain’s mid-May climate change speech in Oregon to vent, pro and con, on the Arizona Senator’s policy prescription. A sampling of the commentaries, drawn from the climate change reporting database maintained by Environmental Health Sciences.
- Data Journalism: Do the Numbers Add Up to Climate Action?
- Mann Wins Ruling for Researcher Privacy; Media Groups Disappointed
- Riley Dunlap on What a Difference Two Words Make … Or Do They Really?
- Liberal Columnist Voices Climate Despair Sentiments
- Second-Day N.Y. Times Front-Pager Provides Essential Context
- The Journal that Gave In to Climate Deniers’ Intimidation
- Just Thinking … Climate Concerns in a Time of Growing ‘Climate Fatigue’?
- National Climate Assessment Due to be Released
- 7 Minutes on Climate Change Basics Q&As
- Risk, Uncertainty, Climate Change, and ‘March Madness’