Two very different pictures of CO2 are again contending in the media. Reconciling these conflicting images remains a challenge in communicating climate change, but effective use of satire may be part of the solution.
- Tracking Snowpack in a Warming World
- Snowe to AGU about Congress: ‘That Was Then, and This is Now’
- Advice to Scientists: More Effort on Communications Needed
- From Bowels of AGU Fall Conference, Vital Poster Sessions Offer Riches
- First 2013 Airborne Poster Tube Spotting: 5:45 AM Eastern
- Some Good News (and Plenty of Bad) in NRC Abrupt Climate Change Report
- Scientists’ Concerns Challenge Conservative Sea-Level Rise Projections
- Hansen: 2 Degree C Goal for Global Warming ‘Disastrous’
- Super Typhoon Haiyan: A Hint of What’s to Come?
- Rethinking the ‘Slow-Down’: New Work Revises Warming Estimates Upward