A review of 20 major news organization’s coverage of a recent study in Science on melting of ice sheets shows some high-quality reporting … but with lots of the coverage falling short on providing deeper context.
- Green at Corporate Headquarters … But Brown in Washington?
- What Makes Climate Communicator George Marshall Tick?
- National Climate Assessment: Plenty of Grist for the Media Mill
- Climate and ‘Increasingly Wild Weather’ Focus of June 6 Seminar
- Skepticalscience.com, U of Queensland Assessing Consensus on Human Causation
- Spunky Video: Climate Change NOT an Environmental Issue
- W[h]ither Global Warming? Has It Slowed Down?