Four new reports underline the need to refocus the conversation on climate policy. The emphasis now should be on the national and subnational levels rather than the global. But who will carry this message, given the changing character and structure of journalism?
- Gavin Schmidt … Speaking up and speaking out
- Annual Arctic Report Confirms the Region’s ‘New Normal’
- James Hansen Calls for the Light That Only Science Can Provide
- Judith Lean Summarizes Her AGU Lecture
- When Measuring Climate Change, ‘What’ Do You Measure?
- A New View of Warming from the Globe’s ‘Third Pole’
- NCAR Scientist Trenberth, U.K. Economist Stern Communications Prize Winners
- An Informative Poster Probes the Limit of Climate Models
- A Great Lecture Is a Thing of Beauty
- Wildfire in a Warming World