- Can ‘Unbiased, Fact-Based, In-Depth’ Environmental News Compete?
- Fewer Past Venues Seen Suitable as Future Winter Olympics Sites
- Will Snow(-less) Boarding be the New Norm in a Warmer Climate?
- The Global Climate in Context — 2013 in Review
- Climate in 2013 in the U.S. … and in Context
- Inquiring Minds Want to Know … Why Is It So Cold?
- U. of Michigan, Others Exploring Faculty Public Outreach Issues
- On January’s Belated Gifts to Those Sowing Climate Doubts
- Scientist Mann, Columnist Kristof Take on ‘Neglected’ Topic
- Climate Change in the Vortex of America’s Bi-Polar Politics
The Yale Forum on YouTubeIf There's Global Warming ... Why Is It So Cold?
FYI* Watch the video ... ‘Polar Vortex’ Top Story for TV Programs … and Grist for New Yale Forum Video.
* Respected climate writer Andrew Freedman leaving Climate Central to help start climate and weather coverage for online mashable.com service.
* Second Report Released: Extreme Weather and Climate Change in the American Mind, November 2013.