- Green at Corporate Headquarters … But Brown in Washington?
- What Makes Climate Communicator George Marshall Tick?
- National Climate Assessment: Plenty of Grist for the Media Mill
- Climate and ‘Increasingly Wild Weather’ Focus of June 6 Seminar
- Skepticalscience.com, U of Queensland Assessing Consensus on Human Causation
- Spunky Video: Climate Change NOT an Environmental Issue
- W[h]ither Global Warming? Has It Slowed Down?
Category Archives: Science
Some in the news media may be overplaying the extent of the risk that Northern Europe might soon plunge into a new Ice Age. They risk going beyond where the best science can now take them. “Britain could be heading [...]
Physical and atmospheric scientist Benjamin D. Santer, of Lawrence Livermore, says he is taking a new “proactive” approach in dealing with news media. Prior to having participated in several face-to-face workshops involving climate scientists and journalists over the past few [...]
Climate change issues were front-and-center at the Society of Environmental Journalists (SEJ) 17th annual conference at Stanford University September 5-9.