- Abrupt Climate Change Focus of New Yale Forum Video
- Olympic Skiers’ Fear: The Beginning of the End for Snow Sports?
- Key Facts, Issues and Next Steps on Keystone XL Pipeline
- Scientist Boesch Emphasizes Ecosystems Management Approaches
- Nuclear Arms Talks Seen as Useful ‘Experiment’ for Climate Negotiations
- Olympic Skier Andy Newell Takes Lead on Climate Change
- Can ‘Unbiased, Fact-Based, In-Depth’ Environmental News Compete?
- Fewer Past Venues Seen Suitable as Future Winter Olympics Sites
- Will Snow(-less) Boarding be the New Norm in a Warmer Climate?
- The Global Climate in Context — 2013 in Review
Category Archives: Media
MISSOULA, MT. A veritable feast of substantive field trips, plenary sessions, and concurrent sessions — coupled with some somewhat less substantive but enjoyable evening receptions, focused small-group lunch tables and dinner events, and a ski-lodge based closing dinner/reception — [...]
There’s more to Glacier National Park than its iconic name or the legendary glaciers that some mistakenly believe are its principal namesake.
A riveting Friday afternoon plenary, “Lessons from the Gulf,” became most interesting during the question-and-answer period, when freelance journalist Joe Davis challenged National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Administrator Jane Lubchenco concerning a pie chart that had been used during an [...]
Climate change science will shape decisions at all of the national parks, National Park Service Director Jonathan B. Jarvis told journalists in two different events at the Society of Environmental Journalists conference in Missoula, Mt, October 14 and 15.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce representatives by now are used to some tough questioning when they confront a room full of journalists on issues related to climate change. So the Chamber’s Karen Harbert, head of the Chamber’s Institute for 21st Century [...]
Mountaineer uses time-lapse photography to communicate long-term point of view.
Take a bunch of journalists out of the conference room and to a wildlife refuge in Montana surrounded by majestic mountains, and you can see them embracing their inner nature.