- Reviewing Impacts of Historic Drought Facing California and the West
- Thinking Appropriately About Climate Change
- Abrupt Climate Change Focus of New Yale Forum Video
- Olympic Skiers’ Fear: The Beginning of the End for Snow Sports?
- Key Facts, Issues and Next Steps on Keystone XL Pipeline
- Scientist Boesch Emphasizes Ecosystems Management Approaches
- Nuclear Arms Talks Seen as Useful ‘Experiment’ for Climate Negotiations
- Olympic Skier Andy Newell Takes Lead on Climate Change
- Can ‘Unbiased, Fact-Based, In-Depth’ Environmental News Compete?
- Fewer Past Venues Seen Suitable as Future Winter Olympics Sites
Author Archives: Keith Kloor
Is climate apocalypse ready for primetime?
Spurred by warmer than usual temps, public concern over global warming rises just as some activists seek to ‘rebrand’ the issue.
A journalist who ‘outsources’ her opinion on climate change causes a stir.
Climate change stories are often among those singled out for criticism.
Scientists, scholars, and activists come together (awkwardly) to tackle global warming.
How can insights from social scientists and cognitive researchers inform climate communication?