- Rethinking the ‘Slow-Down’: New Work Revises Warming Estimates Upward
- Scientists Forsake a Nebraska Climate Study Mum on Human Influences
- Media Observers Applaud L.A. Times Policy on Climate Letters to Editor
- National Reporters Share Perspectives on Climate Beat
- Columnist Robert Samuelson: Time to Think Carbon Tax?
- English Prof and Nonfiction Writer Turns AGU Blogger
- Typhoon Haiyan and Tacloban: Another Love Canal ‘Focusing Event’? Not So Fast
- California’s ‘Rim Fire’ and Climate Change…Dots Connected…Or Not?
- Columbia, S.C., Meteorologist’s ‘Climate Matters’ Efforts Featured in Video
- Feeding 9 Billion on a Hot and Hungry Planet
Author Archives: Christine Woodside
Three Veteran Business/Environment Reporters’ Perspectives: Covering Climate Change from the Business Beat
Business editors and reporters over the past few years have found themselves covering climate change implications as policy makers and the public move beyond the science of whether and why the Earth is warming to the policy issues: what the [...]
Four years ago, staff editors and producers at National Public Radio began plans for an expansive series of reports showing how climate change has worked its way into every aspect of life around the globe, from the poorest coastal citizen [...]