- Reviewing Impacts of Historic Drought Facing California and the West
- Thinking Appropriately About Climate Change
- Abrupt Climate Change Focus of New Yale Forum Video
- Olympic Skiers’ Fear: The Beginning of the End for Snow Sports?
- Key Facts, Issues and Next Steps on Keystone XL Pipeline
- Scientist Boesch Emphasizes Ecosystems Management Approaches
- Nuclear Arms Talks Seen as Useful ‘Experiment’ for Climate Negotiations
- Olympic Skier Andy Newell Takes Lead on Climate Change
- Can ‘Unbiased, Fact-Based, In-Depth’ Environmental News Compete?
- Fewer Past Venues Seen Suitable as Future Winter Olympics Sites
Author Archives: Bruce Lieberman
Call it Climate Change. Strike That. Let’s Call it Global Warming. Strike THAT. Let’s Call It … (Pt.1 of 2)
Go back to May 1997, about seven months before the Kyoto Protocols were negotiated. The Cooler Heads Coalition established its web site, www.globalwarming.org. It was a savvy move for a group that’s skeptical about the risks of rising temperatures. Even [...]