- Rethinking the ‘Slow-Down’: New Work Revises Warming Estimates Upward
- Scientists Forsake a Nebraska Climate Study Mum on Human Influences
- Media Observers Applaud L.A. Times Policy on Climate Letters to Editor
- National Reporters Share Perspectives on Climate Beat
- Columnist Robert Samuelson: Time to Think Carbon Tax?
- English Prof and Nonfiction Writer Turns AGU Blogger
- Typhoon Haiyan and Tacloban: Another Love Canal ‘Focusing Event’? Not So Fast
- California’s ‘Rim Fire’ and Climate Change…Dots Connected…Or Not?
- Columbia, S.C., Meteorologist’s ‘Climate Matters’ Efforts Featured in Video
- Feeding 9 Billion on a Hot and Hungry Planet
Author Archives: Bruce Lieberman
Call it Climate Change. Strike That. Let’s Call it Global Warming. Strike THAT. Let’s Call It … (Pt.1 of 2)
Go back to May 1997, about seven months before the Kyoto Protocols were negotiated. The Cooler Heads Coalition established its web site, www.globalwarming.org. It was a savvy move for a group that’s skeptical about the risks of rising temperatures. Even [...]