- Abrupt Climate Change Focus of New Yale Forum Video
- Olympic Skiers’ Fear: The Beginning of the End for Snow Sports?
- Key Facts, Issues and Next Steps on Keystone XL Pipeline
- Scientist Boesch Emphasizes Ecosystems Management Approaches
- Nuclear Arms Talks Seen as Useful ‘Experiment’ for Climate Negotiations
- Olympic Skier Andy Newell Takes Lead on Climate Change
- Can ‘Unbiased, Fact-Based, In-Depth’ Environmental News Compete?
- Fewer Past Venues Seen Suitable as Future Winter Olympics Sites
- Will Snow(-less) Boarding be the New Norm in a Warmer Climate?
- The Global Climate in Context — 2013 in Review
Author Archives: admin
Long-time environmental writer turned climate change activist Bill McKibben says he’s about given up on words for convincing his readers to take climate change (“the greatest challenge humans have ever faced”) seriously.
“Throughout most of the developing world, media coverage of global warming is woefully inadequate” and ignorance about causes and projected impacts “widespread,” writer James Fahn, executive director of the Earth Journalism Network at Chiang Mai University in Thailand, writes in [...]
The deadline for applying for the 2008 American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) science journalism award, sponsored by Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development, LLC, is August
Talk about reducing your carbon footprint is one thing, action quite another. And when it comes to signing up with providers of alternative energy for electricity at home, the vast majority of Americans haven’t, according to a recent Associated Press [...]
Green building is gaining popularity among the nation’s counties, according to a new study by the American Institute of Architects.
Anyone paying attention to news in the U.S. in June knows that the Midwest was unusually wet and the western U.S. extremely dry. A report from NOAA’s National Climatic Data Center, released July 9, discusses those and other climate trends [...]
The June 2008 online issue of the International Journal of Sustainability Communication is devoted to communications on climate change.