- New Research Explores Role of Trade Winds, Volcanoes in Warming ‘Hiatus’
- A Meteorologist’s (and Entrepreneur’s) Take on a Media Question
- Western U.K.’s Winter of Weather Discontent Featured in New Video
- Strange Bedfellows … and Fear of Broad Impacts of Mann/UVa Court Ruling
- Six Climate Freelancers Seeking Support Base of 800 Subscribers
- Thoughts on Abrupt Climate Change, As In 30 Years, not 100
- Reviewing Impacts of Historic Drought Facing California and the West
- Thinking Appropriately About Climate Change
- Abrupt Climate Change Focus of New Yale Forum Video
- Olympic Skiers’ Fear: The Beginning of the End for Snow Sports?
Author Archives: admin
Weather Company, Weather Channel, Weather Underground and more bring lots of eyeballs and lots of online ‘clicks’ with them as backers of September 2013 Climate Week NYC event.
Slow-down in global surface temperature increases and flawed emphasis on land surface temperatures, at expense of ocean temperatures, explored in ‘This is Not Cool’ video. They call it ‘global’ warming for a reason.
A Superior Court judge, hinting of what it considered something of a ‘witch hunt,’ rejects a conservative publisher’s efforts to squelch scientist Michael Mann’s lawsuit alleging he was defamed in a magazine article equating him to convicted pedophile Jerry Sandusky.
Conservative Times Dispatch calls continuing skepticism on human influence ‘laughable….Start debating how to deal with it.’
A new University of Minnesota Institute on the Environment mentor program aims at effort ‘to change the world’ through better communications.
The former Vice President voices optimism that a changing national conversation on climate change will carry the day and sway policy makers…and lead to meaningful progress. He points to weather anomalies and wild fires as key factors in the public’s [...]
My Climate & Me website, using an online magazine format, aims to provide young Britons clear answers and real-life context in ‘authoritative and impartial’ responses from Met scientists.